Hair Restoration for Men
Premature hair loss is a condition that affects millions of men each and every year. While extensive grafting procedures have traditionally been the only way to restore your natural hair, we offer a safer, non-surgical alternative at JEMMedspa – PRP for hair restoration.
WHAT IS PRP?
Renowned for its ability to promote tissue regeneration and skin healing from the inside out, platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is currently in use in several fields of medicine. It also has several benefits in aesthetic treatments, including non-surgical hair restoration. PRP is created from the patient’s own blood in a sterile, multi-step process:
- A small sample of blood is extracted and spun through a special centrifuge
- This process separates the liquid portion of the blood, or plasma, from the rest of the blood and infuses the plasma with growth factors
- The PRP is then extracted from the rest of the blood sample and reintroduced to the patient. As the body easily recognizes and processes its own resources, this is a biocompatible treatment with a high rate of patient satisfaction.
PRP FOR HAIR Restoration
Are you looking for a safer, more natural solution to restoring your hair loss? PRP for hair restoration may be the solution for you. During this process, the PRP is injected and microneedled into targeted areas of the scalp. Once introduced into the dermal layers of the skin, the PRP releases 8 different growth factors that attract stem cells to the area. These stem cells help to::
- Stimulate inactive hair follicles for natural hair regrowth
- Reduce further hair loss
- Create thicker hair regrowth
What to Expect During & After your Treatment
When you arrive for your consultation, we will address any questions you might have and your provider will perform an assessment of the area to be treated. After agreeing to a plan of care, you may receive your first treatment the day of your consultation.
Most individuals say the procedure is fairly comfortable. A numbing agent is applied topically and another type is injected to aid in your comfort throughout the procedure. The platelet serum will be injected with a very tiny needle to the areas of concern. Then, the platelet serum will be applied topically and will be treated with our SkinPen microneedling device .Most people require 3 treatments, spaced out over 8 weeks.
By the end of your full treatment trajectory, your hair growth will be increased and your hair follicles thicker.