JEM Medspa provides professional and discrete service to men, hundreds of whom we serve every day with life-improving treatments.
Improve Your Skin
You want to improve the way your skin looks, but you don’t want the time, expense, or lengthy recovery that a surgical procedure requires. That’s why JEM Med Spa® offers a line of treatments designed for the concerns that matter most to you.
Join the millions of men who seek skin care treatment to improve their appearance and self-esteem each year. With solutions that address everything from uneven skin tone, to fine lines, to sagging skin, JEM gives you multiple treatment options to stop worrying about it and start doing something about it.
Why Men Choose Skin Care Treatment
It’s an unfair standard we recognize as we age: the older we look, the more likely we are to be held back because of it. This idea is at the heart of why men like you decide to have a skin care treatment, whether…
- You’d like to look your best for your significant other.
- You’ve returned to the dating pool, and you prefer to look as young as you feel.
- You need a fair shot at professional opportunities and can’t have colleagues or clients thinking you’re less dynamic or capable than you are.
Learn what JEM Med Spa® can help you achieve in a neutrally aesthetic atmosphere.
How Men’s Skin Care Works
Visit our office to discuss your goals. During your consultation, your treatment provider:
- Listens to what you want to accomplish. Understanding your concerns helps us define a treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Conducts a skin assessment. The treatment provider uses close magnification resolution so that you can both see specific concerns to address.
- Recommends skin care treatments. JEMMedspa focuses on aesthetic, non-invasive approaches to improving and rejuvenating your appearance.
Your plan may rely on an individual treatment or it may combine several skin treatments for maximum benefit. One of the points we stress in consultation is that skin care is, in some ways, like getting a haircut. It’s an ongoing process of maintenance. That’s why a strategic and thoughtful approach is necessary rather than a one-time procedure.
Options for Men’s Skin Care Treatments
The approach JEMMedspa recommends depends on your goals and needs. Different treatments have different levels of effect, and while many have no downtime, others do require a small recovery time.
For most of the men we see for skin care, the main concerns tend to be skin-tone issues, improving fine lines and rectifying sagging skin. Here are some of the recommendations we may make in each area.
- Halo combines both ablative (removes thin layer of skin) and non-ablative (stimulates collagen by heating up tissues) wavelengths to treat sun damage, discoloration, poor texture, uneven skin tone and for improving the appearance of fine lines, light scars, and enlarged pores-all in one treatment.
- Dermal Infusion exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities while restoring skin hydration.
- Fotofacialis a short, 30-minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. This photorejuvenation causes collagen and blood vessels below the top layer of skin to constrict, reducing redness and fine lines; Fotofacial also attacks brown spots caused by age or sun damage and has a short recovery period.
- NanoLaserPeel™ offers light-to-moderate resurfacing that’s a fit for most skin types; downtime depends upon setting intensities used.
Firmer Skin & Fine Lines
- Dermal Fillers are aesthetic, gel-based treatments injected into the skin. They are specifically designed to reduce the appearance of deep folds and fine lines, contour the face, create volume, and hydrate and revitalize the skin.
- Botox/Dysport is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by dimming the muscle-effort during contraction. It is a quick, 15-minute procedure with no downtime and lasts 3-4 months in most patients. (of note, Botox/Dysport is also used to treat hyperhidrosis of the armpit, hands and feet.
- SkinTyte® non-surgically improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and moderate skin sagging around the eyes, cheeks, jaw and neck.
Regardless of the approach we recommend, you can expect support, guidance, and expertise in our care.